General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation
- These General Terms and Conditions of business apply to rental contracts for hotel rooms for lodging, as well as for all other associated goods and services provided by the hotel.
- Subletting or re-letting the consigned rooms as well as their use for purposes other than lodging requires the prior written consent of the hotel.
- The contractual partner’s own terms and conditions of business do not apply. Furthermore, additional terms and conditions of the customer are excluded unless their applicability has been expressly agreed to in writing prior to the conclusion of the contract for the hotel accommodation.
- Conclusion of the Contract, Contractual Parties, Contractual, Liability;
Statute of Limitations:
- The contract takes effect as soon as the contractual partner has provided written, verbal or tacit confirmation of the contract and the hotel has accepted this.
- The contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party makes the booking for the customer, both the third party and the customer are jointly liable for fulfilment of the contractual obligations provided that the hotel has a corresponding declaration to that effect from the third party.
- If the contractual partner concludes a so-called room allocation contract, the contractual partner is liable for all damages caused by the end-user.
III. Services, Prices, Payments, Offset:
- The provision of rooms is made exclusively for lodging purposes.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the contractual partner is obligated to pay the hotel’s stipulated prices according to the valid hotel price list for made to third parties.
- The agreed upon prices include the applicable statutory value-added tax. In the event of a legislated change in tax or fee structures, the hotel reserves the right to adjust its prices.
- Unless other payment terms have been expressly agreed upon, hotel invoices are to be paid immediately in a prior of check in.
- Room Provision, Check-in, Check-out:
- 1. The customer does not have the right to be provided with a specific room.
- Booked rooms are available to the customer for check-in from 3pm on the agreed upon day of arrival. The customer does not have the right to an early check-in.
- On the agreed upon day of departure, hotel rooms must be cleared out by 11am at the latest. If a customer leaves the room at a later time, the hotel is entitled to charge 50% of the room rate for the use of the room until 2pm; after 4pm, the hotel may charge 100% of the room rate.
- Provided that the customer has written permission to the right of withdraw from the contract, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract during the agreed upon withdrawal period when other customers have submitted inquiries for the same rooms and the customer will not relinquish his right of withdrawal from the contract.
- If an agreed upon advance payment has not been made the hotel is entitled to rescind the contract.
- Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for justifiable reasons, such as when force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible which make the fulfillment of the contract impossible.
- Rooms are booked under misleading or false information about essential details, e.g. with respect to the identity of the customer or the purpose of the room rental.
- The hotel has justified reason to believe that the use of the hotel service can endanger the smooth operation, security or public reputation of the hotel, without this being the fault of the ownership or organization of the hotel.
- The hotel must inform the organizer immediately about its rescission of the contract and the reasons for this. Any advance payments made must be immediately reimbursed.
- The hotel is a non smoking hotel and smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas. Smoking is only possible in front of the hotel. The contractual penalty in the event of a breach is € 150 and conceders the cancel of the contract.
- Cancellation Policy
- for Group Bookings (3 or more rooms)
When a group of rooms has been booked, the following cancellation periods apply:
Up to 30 days prior to the day of arrival, cancellation of the booked services is 100 % free of charge.
Between 29 and 15 days prior to the day of arrival, cancellation of the booked services is 50 % free of charge.
Between 14 and 7 days prior to the day of arrival, cancellation of the booked services is 20% free of charge.
Between 6 days and the day of arrival, cancellation of the booked services is 0% free of charge.
- for private Bookings (2 or less rooms)
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel within 1 day before arrival.
- Rescission of the Customer (Cancellation):
- Customer rescission of the Hotel Accommodation Contract must be done in written form and requires the consent of the hotel. If this does not take place, the agreed price stated in the contract must be paid even if the customer does not make use of the services agreed upon in the contract.
VII. Rescission of the Hotel:
- Insofar as the customer is provided with a parking spot, even if for a fee, hotel is not responsible for theft or damage of the vehicle or its contents.
- Wake-up calls are carried out with the utmost care by the hotel. Claims for compensation are Excluded.
- Commission (10%) is only paid if requested and after written agreement.
- Vouchers are only accepted after previous enquiry by the travel agency.
- Final Clause:
- The sole place of jurisdiction for commercial transactions – also for disputes concerning cheques and bills of exchange – is the hotel’s registered office.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be invalid or incorrect, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- The entrepreneur does not commit himself to take part in dispute settlement proceedings of a consumer arbitration board.
Belgrade, August 2022